When you receive a job offer, it's best to avoid accepting it right away. This gives you time to think about whether what you’re being offered is really in line with what you want—and if it isn’t, there may be room to negotiate. But how do you do that? Download this career kit to find out.
- Research and prep: Finding your market value and what’s important to you.
- Handling the negotiation process: What to say and do in different situations to get the most out of it.
- Evaluating the offer: How to decide whether the offer fits your needs, wants, and goals.
- What is negotiable? And what isn’t?
- Dealing with multiple offers, accepting, and declining offers.