The Graduate Management Admission Test (the GMAT) is a necessary, and often feared, part of the MBA application. This webinar intends to give you an overview of the GMAT as well as tips on how to perform well. We will review sections of the GMAT, talk about what an “800” means and suggest steps that you can take to approach the GMAT from a new perspective.
- The structure and sections of the GMAT
- How the GMAT is scored, and how different programs interpret it
- How to play them to your strengths and weaknesses
- Critical skills required (and skills that aren’t required)
- Whether self-study is an option for you
GMAT preparation tips:
- What top performers have in common
- Why practice doesn’t always make perfect
- Why doing ‘more of the same’ is not always going to get you results
We will leave you with a study plan and free online resources to guide you as you embark on your journey towards graduate school.