Do your social profiles present you as a trusted professional others would want to hire? Does your LinkedIn profile look like a half finished resume? Let’s face facts – we all use the internet to research – movies, food, products and people. What do you want others to find when they search for you?
In this live webinar, presented by Nicola Fairweather, you will learn the basics on how to set up and maintain a consistent online brand across all social channels.
The agenda will include:
- How to clean up your existing social channels
- How to discover your social “voice”
- An overview of how to manage your professional brand on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, WeChat and Snapchat
- How to create a LinkedIn profile that speaks to your target market
- Online recommendations and referrals
- You will leave the webinar with actionable steps to grow an incredible professional online brand.
Nicola runs Social Brand Inc, a digital marketing agency in Vancouver. With clients ranging from entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 companies, Nicola has the experience and knowledge to help people use social media to reach their target market.
A former partner in Linked Into Leads, the company behind the world’s largest LinkedIn online training (28,000 members) and partner in StoryTap, a platform creating guided user generated content for social media – Nicola lives, eats and breathes social media and marketing.