Don't miss out on this chance to chat with UBC career development professionals and alumni from all around the world! Have your career questions answered while expanding your network -- all online, from any device.
Our online, cloud-based platform makes it easy and fun for you to participate. After signing in from your home, office, smartphone or tablet, you’ll participate in 1-on-1 chats. The chats are text-based and timed, allowing you to quickly connect with a career coach or meet fellow alumni and walk away with new connections you didn't have before. Each chat is saved, making it simple to look back at your history, review your notes, gather contact information and follow up.
Here are some ideas on how to prepare for networking:
- What do you do professionally?
- What are you looking to provide or gain from this chat?
- Can I ask for your advice on ____?
- If you could do one thing differently in your career, what would it be?
Here are some ideas on how to prepare to chat with a career coach:
- How do I prepare for a networking event?
- What are the best strategies for conducting an informational conversation?
- Tips for online professional profiles.
Don't wait, register now to attend!