Associate Director, Alumni Careers
With 25+ years of diverse experience, Kristine began her career in business as an accountant for five years in the retail and wholesale industry before transitioning to a recruitment professional (11+ years) working for an S&P 500 recruitment firm and a boutique agency. Her passion for empowering her clients to take full control of their life and career and find their authentic self is contagious. She holds each person she works with as individuals and creates a space for them to explore what's possible and build their confidence and develop as leaders.
Since joining the UBC Sauder team in April 2012, Kristine has built and overseen the alumni career services program for 40,000+ alumni globally. She has joined the Coaching@UBC team as an internal coach to UBC Staff and recently stepped into a one year term as President of the Alumni Career Services Network. An association with 200+ active members globally.
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach® (CPCC), Coaches Training Institute, USA
- Birkman Method Certified Professional, Birkman International, USA
- Certified Resume Strategist, Career Professionals of Canada
- Certified Employment Strategist, Career Professionals of Canada
- Business Administration Certificate, Capilano University, Canada