Mentee eligibility: This program is open to alumni, globally, who are up to 8 years post-graduation. This is an opportunity to pair yourself with a senior mentor (9+ years post-graduation) based on industry and years of experience.
How to become a mentee:
Please read the Sauder Square Registration Roadmap and Alumni Mentorship Program Handbook.
Mentee commitment is as follows:
- A minimum of 12 hours of time with your mentor from the start of the program
- Participate in our Virtual Networking Event in 2017
- Completion of interim and final program evaluations
- January 9th - September 15th, 2017 – Mentorship Period
- May 16th, 2017: Virtual Networking Event
- Informal Mentorship: Ongoing